Pavers come in hundreds of colors and styles to meet just about any landscaping need you can imagine, and they also come in lots of materials from concrete to rubber affording you lots of choices so you can make your landscaping project perfect.
But when you think about it pavers can be used for dozens of things you may not have thought about before. Pavers are not just for patios, walkways or barbecue areas, no they are for so much more. With the growing types of materials the uses for pavers continues to grow. Now there are rubber and composite pavers that can be snapped together quickly for an event and dissembled just as quickly. Here is a list of some nontraditional uses.
- Single tiles surrounding flower beds
- Side accents to a brick walkway
- Side accents for flower and planting boxes
- Complete parking lot coverings
- Prayer or meditation walking area
- Bottoms of wading pools or fountains
- Dance floor for weddings or events
- Accents inside a business
- Wall and stair accents
- Entire indoor walls
As you can see from the above list pavers are no longer just for home landscaping projects. The only thing stopping new uses from appearing is imagination itself. Stop over and check out our full line of pavers.