You can’t help but notice how popular the use of solar lighting has become in landscaping design. Solar lights are stuck in the ground, hung from trees, built into steps and made to look like rocks by day but light up as if by magic at night. Solar lights can save huge amounts of money and time by not having to lay wires to every nook and cranny of your yard.
Solar lights used in landscaping projects come in a multitude of colors and shapes to meet virtually every idea your landscape designer can come up with.
1. Solar Ground Lighting may be the type most familiar in your neighbor hood, it is great for lining walkways and edging flower beds.
2. Solar Pool or Stake Lights come in a variety of shapes and lengths to meet your needs. Some of these have colored or brass accents to compliment your design while others are meant to be hidden behind trees and bushes.
3. Rope or String Solar Lights are much like Xmas lights and allow you to place many lights in unusual pattens within tree branches or hanging along fence posts.
4. Step or Flush Mount Solar Lights can add beautiful atmosphere to your steps or stone walls creating a dramatic welcoming to you family and guests.
5. Solar Pool or Pond Lights In the past adding accent lights that worked underwater could become expensive but now using these solar options you can create different effects easily.
Some find just a few solar lights along their walkway meets their needs while other build elaborate lighted cases and trellises that have complicated arrays of lights built in. Whatever landscape design you settle on there is a solar lighting solution to meet your needs.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Luminous Solar Cynergy Pavers Light up the Night in Dallas (inhabitat.com)